Tuesday, 1 November 2011

Volume Week 2 W/O2

We did a lot of air squatting and kick work at Lau Gar last night (including jumping kicks), so my legs are a bit torched today. Auto adjust.

I'm going to keep the variety in the shoulder work (MBTs and HSPU variations).

Warm Up (5 minutes)
Main (20 minutes).
1. Pistols (35kg assistance: 8, 8, 8)
2i. MBTs(5kg 8)
2ii. HSPU (assisted 10)
2iii. HSPU (unassisted 1)
3. Golfers Elbow Drumstick Rotation (12)
4. 5-Way DB Rotator Cuff (10)
5. Reverse DB Wrist Curls (12)


A workout which left me rather nonplussed. Not sure if my heart was in it today! Couldn't even get psyched by the fact that my HSPU has returned for good - or so it appears. I remember after I did my first one then finding that I lost the ability for while.

Oh well....

No comments: