Sunday, 27 November 2011

Volume Week 6 W/O1

A big storm blew through here last night.  This morning we have blue skies and a fresh breeze - just what you need for workout!

Week six see me trying to push it, but this will be my last week on this particular cycle.  I know that training will be a bit disjointed during December, so things might get a but haphazard.  I will certainly take some time to simply rest up over the next month.

Warm Up (5 minutes)
Main (30 minutes).
1. Stairgators (1)
2. Barefoot Sprinting (1x10s, 1x10s, 1x10s, 1x10s, 1x10s)
3. MU to Ring Routine (4, 4, 4)
4a. Scissor Splits (3x '2L, 2R, 2C')
4b. Planche Variations (20s, 20s, 20s)
5. Barefoot Kill Carry (1)
6. 321 (8L, 8L, 8M)


Not too bad a session.  The stairgators felt strong and the final set of sprinting felt very fleet of foot.  There was no cluster setting in the MUs and the planches felt reasonable.  With the 321s I had to fight for the last rep or two of each of the two sets.

I'm ready for that break at the end of this cycle.  I am thinking of doing a bit more climbing and working on my Lau Gar forms.  On the diet front I hope to be physically tuned to take FULL advantage of what is on offer to me over the festive period.

I am growing V style facial hair for Mowvember, although the narrow strip of beard down my chin looks more Fanuary*, but the reality is that with facial hair I generally look 'Cocktober'.  Can't wait to shave the damn thing off!

*That gag will on work outside the UK.

1 comment:

hailey said...

Hi, I came across your site and wasn’t able to get an email address to contact you. Would you please consider adding a link to my website on your page. Please email me back.

Thanks!

Hailey William
haileyxhailey@gmail.com