Friday, 25 November 2011

Volume Week 5 W/O3

Continuing with the DGSS idea, here are my alternatives:

Warm Up (15 minutes)
Main (25 minutes).
1a. Snatch Grip Deadlift off a Deficit (5x5xBW)
1b. Weighted Chins (3x6xBW+25kg - 1 min rest btw)
2. Backbridge, Wall Walk (15s, 2)
3. Headstand Reverse Leg Lift (5, 5, 5)
4. 321 (x/8L, x/8L, x/8M)

I forgot how fruity Snatch Grip DLs off a Deficit are. They really make you blow. Quite enjoyable but it is important to maintain posture, flat back, neutral head (look up), and drive through your butt and heels.

Not done weighted chins for a while.  I've lost some reps as I could only do 5/6 on the last set.  Grrrr....  ;)

I could have sacked the reverse leg lifts.  I don't think they are needed in this workout so I may well drop them in future.  If anything, perhaps just one or two sets....maybe.

Another great workout.

No comments: