Tuesday, 15 November 2011

Volume Week 4 W/O2

Another day of heavy legs and some pressing vertically...

Warm Up (5 minutes)
Main (20 minutes).
1. Pistols (20kg assistance/64kg working weight: 5, 6, 7)
2i. Alternate Arm MBTs(5kg 8)
2ii. (Slow Lower) Dumbell Press (17kg x 8)
2iii. HSPU (unassisted 0/1)
3. Golfers Elbow Drumstick Rotation (12)
4. 5-Way DB Rotator Cuff (10)
5. Reverse DB Wrist Curls (12)

I can do much more on the pistols! I was close to failure after each set, as the sets progressed I was able to do 'just one more' each time. There are psychological factors at play here which I can work with. I also ramped up the weight.

The shoulder work was also very productive although again, the HSPU (unassisted) has left me.  I do some handstand lowers instead.

Loving the training at the moment. :)

No comments: