Sunday, 27 March 2011

RTK Wk8 W/O1

So here I am at week 8. The final week. The clocks has just gone forwards meaning lighter evenings. My injury list is as follows:
  1. Left elbow 'tweak' - healing nicely, but usually 'aware' of it. It originated from before this phase of training IIRC.
  2. Left hip 'tweak' - came from an intense Lau Gar session of 'low walks'.  It coincided with some hard DLing so I guess the two may be related.  But again, healing to the point of only being noticeable with my thigh in certain extended positions.
My general lifting numbers have gone up.  My weight has remained stable around 84/85kg despite lots more (starchy) carbohydrate.

It is time to give myself a week or two off.  Perhaps mix in some active rest.

Warm Up (5 mins)
Main (30 mins)
1. Stairgators (1)
2. Barefoot Sprinting (1x10, 1x10, 1x10, 1x10)
3. 3xMU to L-Sits to Ring Routine (1, 1, 1)
4. Scissor Splits/Cuts (3x1)
5. 321 (7:3x8 A4, 7:3x8 B3, 7:3x8 F3)
6. Barefoot Kill Carry
A superb workout.  I really enjoyed it.  I kept the sets discreet (ie non-mixed) a so the MUs were much more challenging with <1' rest between sets.

No comments: