So here I am at week 8. The final week. The clocks has just gone forwards meaning lighter evenings. My injury list is as follows:
- Left elbow 'tweak' - healing nicely, but usually 'aware' of it. It originated from before this phase of training IIRC.
- Left hip 'tweak' - came from an intense Lau Gar session of 'low walks'. It coincided with some hard DLing so I guess the two may be related. But again, healing to the point of only being noticeable with my thigh in certain extended positions.
It is time to give myself a week or two off. Perhaps mix in some active rest.
Warm Up (5 mins)
Main (30 mins)
1. Stairgators (1)
2. Barefoot Sprinting (1x10, 1x10, 1x10, 1x10)
3. 3xMU to L-Sits to Ring Routine (1, 1, 1)
4. Scissor Splits/Cuts (3x1)
5. 321 (7:3x8 A4, 7:3x8 B3, 7:3x8 F3)
6. Barefoot Kill Carry
A superb workout. I really enjoyed it. I kept the sets discreet (ie non-mixed) a so the MUs were much more challenging with <1' rest between sets.