Tuesday, 15 March 2011

RTK Wk6 W/O2

This is actually my first workout of the week as I rested Sunday. But in terms of workout naming conventions, I know that W/O2 in any week is a depletion workout - so I am sticking with this convention.

Time to empty those glycogen stores. I will mix and match some of these exercises, sets and reps.

Warm Up (5 mins)
Main (25 mins)
1. Frog Planche (2x30s)
2. Tuck Lever (2x30s)
3. Alternate One Arm Dumbell Snatch from Ground, Leg Extension (20, 20)
4. Chin Ups/Pull Ups (15, 15)
5. Handwalk, ('for time')
6. Inverted Row, Bent-Over Row (15, 15)



Another quick but exhausting workout.  Arms are feeling it!  The planches 'came good' and I was solid for both sets of 30s.  The after the chinning the pull-ups necessitated a retreat to the cable machine for some pull downs (at rep 8 IIRC).  One minute rest between sets is clearly tough.

No comments: