Tuesday, 8 March 2011

RTK Wk5 W/O2

More depletion! I have to go steady this workout as I am feeling it from last night's Lau Gar. I might have to implement 'Day Three'. This is simply a rolling day-off. So If I have three workouts in a week I simply skip the third workout in week one, the second workout in week two and the first workout in week three. Of course you can mix and match the day off, but you get the idea.

Warm Up (5 mins)
Main (25 mins)
1. Frog Planche (2x30s)
2. Tuck Lever (2x30s)
3. Alternate One Arm Dumbell Snatch from Ground, Leg Extension (20, 20)
4. Chin Ups/Pull Ups (15, 15)
5. Handwalk, ('for time')
6. Inverted Row, Bent-Over Row (15, 15)

A BRILLIANT workout.  I loved it and it was over very quickly.  I trained outside in the sunshine and was able to strip to my shorts.  The snatches were an inspired substitution as I could do them outside.  They were great fun and novel - I've not used them for years.  I actually kicked off with handwalking which was fun.  I made it the length of the soft court.

I am feeling strong and very positive about my training!  I will look to back off in a fortnight or so.

No comments: