Monday, 26 July 2010

Volume Wk6 W/O1

I am chuffed to see an outbreak of theology on Free the Animal.  I similarly drew attention to the link between dietary dogma/fanaticism and theology some time ago.  Looks like they have more in common than even I thought - or is it simply the human condition?

I don't put myself above such criticism.  I evangelize, but heck, at least the roots of paleo are consistent with anthropology, anatomy, evolution, Darwinism, physics, biology etc... even if my particular implementation is not. 

We are in an odd situation where we want to trust Science, but Science has been abused and we have had reason to doubt that which came under the umbrella of science.

Nutrition science in particular has been ridden hard and put away wet for nigh-on 50 years!  I like to look on the bright side and, as the Internet has brought transparency, so Science is looking to scrub-up quite nicely.  Never again will it be so sorely treated.

Warm Up (5 mins)
Main (30 mins)
1a. Sprinting (10s, 10s, 10s, 10s)
1b. Advanced Frog Planche (1x20s, 1x20s, 1x20s)

2a. L-Sit Rope-Climb to Lock Offs to One Arm Lowers (2, 2, 2)
2b. Cuts to Split Scissors (3x3, 3x2, 3x1)

3 Fingerboard Routine (10min)
4. Handstand (Play@LGKF for time)

Feeling a little 'tweak' in my right elbow.  This could/should be a time to take a week off....

No comments: