Friday, 30 January 2009

Heavy Friday

I intend for today to be a bit heavier on the training front. This lunchtime I have completed the following gymnastic workout:

Warm Up (5 mins)
Main (20mins)
1a) Tuck Planche (4x5s)
1b) Kneel to Headstand Reps followed by Assisted HSPU on Swiss Ball (5, 4, 3, 2)
1c) Back Bridge (4x15s)

2a) Lever (4x5s)
2b) Cuts (3x30s each side)

I left the gym feeling pretty 'oiled' and far from tired. This is good as tonight I intend to put together a bit of a paleo workout as follows:

Warm Up (5 mins)
Main (15mins)
1a) Hill Sprints (4x10s)
1b) Muscle Ups with L-Sit (5, 4, 3, 2)
1c) Ring Splits (4x5r:10s)
1d) Fingerboard Laddering with Heel Hooks

The fingerboard work will be more 'freeform' to closer emulate climbing. This session will be intense and as short as I can make it.

No comments: