Sunday, 1 July 2012

531 Wk2 W/O1

I was at a wedding last night and the alcohol mixed with hardcore Ceilidh dancing (Scottish) including the Rubik-like 'strip the willow', has left me feeling a big fragile this morning.  A stiff Full English and some gardening in blustery conditions has left me feeling a little better - sufficient to attempt the following workout.

I am stripping back on the volume a bit, given my Wendler emphasis two other days of the week.

Warm Up (5 minutes)
Main (30 minutes).
1. Stairgators (1)
2. Planche Variations (25s, 25s, 25s)
3. Barefoot Sprinting (1x10s, 1x10s, 1x10s)
4i. Rope Climb (1)
4ii. MU to Ring Routine (1, 1).
5. Scissor Splits (3x '2L, 2R, 2C')
6. Barefoot Kill Carry (1)
7. 321 (8L, 8L 8L)


Nice little workout.  Cobwebs blown away.  Good to leave the MUs and sprints with LOTS left in the tank.

1 comment:

FeelGoodEating said...

Weddings are good for a wee drink.
Happens to the best of us.

Cheers.
Marc