Tuesday, 8 February 2011

RTK Wk2 W/O2

Another session aimed at depletion.  I am up for it as I feel that my body has adapted to its new stimulus.  I have tweaked my calorie cycle - and it has proved successful (notwithstanding confounding variables - is it metabolic adaption or calorie tweaking?). 

Last night's Lau Gar was demanding in places and coincidentally quite 'depleting' - but I felt motivated and strong throughout.  The sun is out and I feel motivated to hit the gym today.  Good times.

Warm Up (5 mins)
Main (30 mins)
1. Frog Planche (2x30s)
2. Tuck Lever (2x30s)
3. Squats, Leg Extension (20, 20, 15)
4. Pull Ups, Chin Ups (15, 15)
5. Hand Walk, MBT, Dumbell Press (for time, 20, 15)
6. Inverted Row, Bent-Over Row (20, 15)

No inverted rows, just extra BORs.  No MBTs, just extra Hand Walking.  The planche and levers totalled about 40s each - 20s short of the goal.  The whole workout was just over 30 minutes.

I left the gym once again in a 'milked' state but from the reduced volume I conclude that I could have lowered intensity and increased volume.  This doesn't bother me too much as I need to consider last night's Lau Gar and tomorrow night's kickboxing - there HAS to be some gas in the tank for both of those

All in all, I *think* I am approaching my goals.  Weight wise I was 85kg today - and I am not sure if that is to do with consuming a lot of water (I was very thirsty last night and this morning), and whether that is a consequence of fasting and LC'ing after a carb-heavy refeed.

N=1 eh?

No comments: