We have a winner with this film by dietitian Sian Porter of The Fat Panel! "80% of Brits still putting themselves at risk from high saturated fat diets"
She offers the following top ten tips:
- Use less fat - "A little oil goes a long way, ditch that butter...or use low fat spread...which will reduce the saturated fat"
- Don't fry, grill!
- Switch butter for vegetable or seed oil spread which will reduce saturated fat by up to 83%!
- Switch fatty lattes for skinny lattes!
- Trim the fat off back bacon (comes with a sat fat warning)!
- Crisps/Chips - select those cooked in rape seed or sunflower oil!
- Use less cheese in your cheese on toast by grating it (comes with a sat fat warning)!
- Switch non-lean mince for lean mince (comes with a sat fat warning)!
- Avoid supersized bars of chocolate! (Hey, this is one I agree with!)
- Check the label! (Another one I agree with - although I avoid most food with a label)
If fat people tell you how to be thin then ignore it, because either their advice is so tough to follow that even they cannot adhere to it, or they are plain wrong. Sian Porter and The Fat Panel, your dietary advice in this film is plain WRONG.