Friday, 4 February 2011

RTK Wk1 W/O3 (P1)

So I get to work out using mid-range (for hypertrophy).  I am also in a position to work that DL for multiple reps.

Tonight I get to watch the start of THE GREATEST ANNUAL SPORTING EVENT IN THE WORLD BAR NONE - The Six Nations, and can break my ketogenic phase with a beer or two (although I am not sure that is 'approved').

Warm Up (5 mins)
Main (40 mins)
1a.Deadlift to Chin Ups (4X110kg , 5X100kg)
1b. Chin Ups (BW+20kg x 8, BW+10kg x 10, BWx10)
2. Wall Walk to In-L-Sit (2, 2, 2)
3. HSPUs/Lowers (6, 6x14kg, 6x14kg)
4. Ice Cream Makers (6, 5, 4)
5.Four-Way Rotator Cuff (10)

The deadlifts and chins felt good and strong.  I will start pushing them next week.  low point was the HSPU - I couldn't even do one, although the Walk Walks felt unusually tough (an early warning sign?)*.  Lau Gar has been tough of late and I think that my shoulders may be tired.  Altogether though, an enjoyable session with some high points.

I took a week one photo but it is of lame quality.  Blurred with some other dude's butt in it I think.  Obviously I still intend to post it up once 'said butt' has been photoshopped out.  It is damn tricky taking photos in a bloke's changing rooms.....!

*Rule one: Listen to your body.

No comments: