Sunday, 21 October 2012

RPT Wk4 W/O1

Working the horse-riding stance for Lau Gar is starting to wear me down a bit.  I am aware of residual aching in my thighs.  I will auto regulate my workouts accordingly.

Captain Kid and Flash are still dragging me out every weekend to put some mileage in on the bikes.  This means my wheelies are getting better (the last kid-skill I really want to master apart from spinning a ball on one finger).

Warm Up (5 minutes)
Main (30 minutes).
1. Stairgators (1)
2. Planche Variations (25s, 25s, 25s)
3. Sprints (15s, 10s, 10s, 10s)
4. Rope Climb (3)
5a. MU to Ring Routine (3, 3).
5b. Scissor Splits (3x '2L, 2R, 2C') 
6. Weighted Barefoot Kill Carry (1)
7. Fingerboard Routine (10min)

A mixed bag.  I was quick and fast on the sprints but tired quickly.  The planches also felt tougher than normal.

Unlike last week the MUs were pretty strong throughout and I managed to complete ALL the fingerboarding

Last weeks' man-flu has abated.  Bone broth thick with ginger, hot chillies and garlic seems to have sorted it out.

No comments: