Friday, 12 October 2012

RPT Wk2 W/O3

There is still something bothering me about my DL technique.  I don't think I keep my back straight enough.  I am debating dropping the weight and working my technique for a while.

Warm Up (5 minutes)
Main (35 minutes)
1. Handstand Variations (air squats + side lunges, front lunges + floor touches, front/side/turning kicks, Low Kicks + Reverse Kicks)
2. Manna Progression (three rounds for time)
3. Deadlift (6x130, 8x110, 10x90)
4. Wall Walk (3, 3)
5. Backbridge (15s)

Shoulder Pre-habilitation
6. External Shoulder Rotations (12)
7. External Shoulder Rotations (12)

8. 321 (8L, 8L, 8L)/Bouldering

Weight: 80kg
A great autumnal day.  Blue skies and occasional strong sunshine in a swirling cool wind containing dry leaves.

My shoulders are tired and the handstands were pretty poor.  I didn't force it and place more emphasis on the kicks instead.  I spent some time in the DL warm-up working on technique before hitting the numbers above.  I need to up the weight and drop reps.

No comments: