There is still something bothering me about my DL technique. I don't think I keep my back straight enough. I am debating dropping the weight and working my technique for a while.
Warm Up (5 minutes)
Main (35 minutes)
1. Handstand Variations (air squats + side lunges, front lunges + floor touches, front/side/turning kicks, Low Kicks + Reverse Kicks)
2. Manna Progression (three rounds for time)
3. Deadlift (6x130, 8x110, 10x90)
4. Wall Walk (3, 3)
5. Backbridge (15s)
6. External Shoulder Rotations (12)
7. External Shoulder Rotations (12)
8. 321 (8L, 8L, 8L)/Bouldering
A great autumnal day. Blue skies and occasional strong sunshine in a swirling cool wind containing dry leaves.
My shoulders are tired and the handstands were pretty poor. I didn't force it and place more emphasis on the kicks instead. I spent some time in the DL warm-up working on technique before hitting the numbers above. I need to up the weight and drop reps.