Sunday, 14 October 2012

RPT Wk3 W/O1

I've been working my horse-riding stance for Lau Gar so my legs are feeling generally fatigued at the moment.  I normally brush my teeth in HRS so that is roughly two two-minutes sessions a day.

Captain Kid has also really gotten in to her cycling, and so much of the weekend has been spent exploring the roads and gennils/twitchells/jitties/alleyways of the locale.  We also spent some time riding around the local park where I happened to catch up with a member of the Bar-Zerkez and ended up chatting with him for a while.

Warm Up (5 minutes)
Main (30 minutes).
1. Stairgators (1)
2. Planche Variations (25s, 25s, 25s)
3. Cycling
4. Rope Climb (3)
5a. MU to Ring Routine (3, 3).
5b. Scissor Splits (3x '2L, 2R, 2C') 
6. Weighted Barefoot Kill Carry (1)
7. Fingerboard Routine (10min)

I came short on the fingerboarding and on the MUs (where my right arm 'collapsed' on the L-sit at the top of one of the reps).  A dose of man-flu has meant that I skipped the sprinting (hell, time on the bike has worked the legs enough).

Given the last workout found me wanting, I need to be mindful of the impact of illness (a cold), and also look for (AND HEED), the warning signs of chronic fatigue or overtraining.

No comments: