Sunday, 7 October 2012

RPT Wk2 W/O1

I was at a wedding last night so the diet has been distinctly non-paleo - although I stuck mostly to red wine (with a G and T thrown in for good measure).  I managed to stay shy of both the Lagavulin (the 16), and Caol Ila.

It is a glorious autumn morning today.  We are blessed with blue skies and bathed in sunshine.  Looking forward with relish to this session.

Warm Up (5 minutes)
Main (30 minutes).
1. Stairgators (1)
2. Planche Variations (25s, 25s, 25s)
3. Barefoot Sprinting (1x15s, 1x10s, 1x10s, 1x10s)
4. Rope Climb (3)
5a. MU to Ring Routine (3, 3).
5b. Scissor Splits (3x '2L, 2R, 2C') 
6. Weighted Barefoot Kill Carry (1)
7. Fingerboard Routine (10min)


I came short on the Fingerboard again.  I pulled up shy on the 7th minute jug pull ups - (10 reps, which I could only complete with 'grounding').

Of the other stuff - sprints felt quick.  MUs were solid - I could bang on another rep to each set.  Planche vaiation was solid and I think I need to work of a harder variation.

No comments: