Friday, 5 October 2012

RPT Wk1 W/O3

Training is going really well.  I am in and out of the gym quickly, and keep it intense when there.  DL day always sorts me out - and I will be looking to hit my maxes from the previous cycle.

I have some residual soreness from the weeks' activities but generally am in good form.

Warm Up (5 minutes)
Main (35 minutes)
1. Handstand Variations (air squats + side lunges, front lunges + floor touches, front/side/turning kicks, Low Kicks + Reverse Kicks)
2. Manna Progression (three rounds for time)
3. Deadlift (6x130, 8x110, 10x90)
4. Wall Walk (3, 3)
5. Backbridge (15s)

Shoulder Pre-habilitation
6. External Shoulder Rotations (12)
7. External Shoulder Rotations (12)

8. 321 (8L, 8L, 8L)

Weight: 80*
Brutal.  Loved it.  Excellent handstanding to open things up.  Back kicks are improving.  Solid DLs and productive wall walks and back bridges.

321s fell short on the last reps of the last set.

No comments: