Sunday, 20 May 2012

My Big Fat Fetish

One for the body-nazis to get their heads round!  I know in some cultures that fat is feted and much sought after.  This tendency is still evident in our culture:
  • Many people try to lose weight; My Big Fat Fetish is about big women who are happy with their weight and some who want to get even fatter. 

    Magazines and online websites featuring big beautiful women - also known as gainers - have become more and more popular. These women love their fat bodies and there are millions of men around the world who admire them and are willing to pay to watch them eat online.

    My Big Fat Fetish follows the lives of four big models in the USA and UK, intimately exploring the relationship these women have with their food and bodies, and also with their fans, and revealing what motivates them to this sexual lifestyle.

    Kitt is 21 years old and weighs 20 stone. Growing up, she was a tomboy and felt sexless but she always admired big fat women. Kitt works as a dental assistant and also models in magazines under the name 'Stuffing Kitt' and posts videos online to subscription websites, where men pay to watch her eating.

    Kitt's boyfriend Wes also gains sexual pleasure from her gaining weight. He regularly feeds her and rubs her belly and although Kitt admits gaining isn't normal, she believes it's better to live out her sexual drive than to repress it.

    Reenaye used to be a gainer but once she reached 29 stone she decided to stop and work to maintain this weight instead. After eight years as a model she now runs a gaining website and recruits women to model online.

    One of Reenaye's models is Lizzie from Leeds, who weighs 18 stone. Lizzie is a bubbly blonde just starting out on her modelling career; she goes to Florida to take part in her first photo shoot and video for Reenaye's website.

    Goddess Patty used to be the queen of the gaining world, weighing 44 stone. She is now too heavy to walk unaided and lives as a semi-invalid; she's virtually immobile and requires 24/7 care from her son.

    Patty still performs 'squashings' for paying punters, where she sits and bounces on them.

    My Big Fat Fetish examines where this lifestyle started, what makes it so popular and why thousands of fans are willing to pay money to watch women 'gaining' online.
A paid squashing sounds interesting.  Channel 4 (and soon to be available OD).

3 comments:

Stuffingkit said...

Hey there!
My name is Kit, and I am one of the girls featured in this. I just want to point out a few things.
1. Feederism is a sexuality, not something you can choose. Either you have the fetish or you don't.
2.I dont gain because I get paid, I gain because it is apart of my sexuality.
3.I will never become immobile. That may be apart of the fantasy as obscure as that sounds, but I don't want to do some that extreme. I am not my sexuality, as much as it is apart of me.
I hope that this doc can be received with an open mind, it took some courage to be so public!
4. My main message is self-acceptance

Much love
-Kitt
Stuffingkit.com

Asclepius said...

Hi Kit. Wow - what can I say?Thanks for coming along here and for taking the time to post.

I can appreciate the courage it took to do something like this for the camera. I'm looking forwards to the program. I am sure there will be plenty to learn about 'Feederism!'.

Regards,
A

Loulouz said...

Kit, or kitt? Which one is it? "kit(t)"