In my last 531 cycle I was contemplating repeating it with 5-8, 3-5 and 1-3 format. I still think this is a good idea. I need to change some stuff up - not least the pistols which could benefit from a 5x5 approach. But with regard to pistols, I need to allow for the amount of horse-riding stance work I am doing atm.
Warm Up (5 minutes)
Main (35 minutes)
1. Handstand (air squats + side lunges, one legged floor touches + front/turning/side hanging kicks, tornado kick/jumping back kick /spinning hook kick to dragon sweep)
2. Manna Progression (three rounds for time)
3. Deadlift (5x70, 5x80, 5x100)
4. Wall Walk (3)
5. Alt One Legged Backbridge (15s, 15s)
6. External Shoulder Rotations (12)
7. External Shoulder Rotations (12)
8. 321 (8L, 8L, 8L)/Bouldering
One legged backbridges are the mutts nuts! 'Hard as... ' but rewarding.