Thursday, 15 November 2012

531 Wk2 W/O3

Deadlift day and still with the man flu.  I'd normally wait until Friday to do my DL workout but I am heading off to the House of Commons tomorrow with Captain Kid, so I'm having to bring this workout back a day.


Warm Up (5 minutes)
Main (35 minutes)
1. Handstand (air squats + side lunges, front lunges + floor touches, front/side/turning/Spinning kick, hanging/back kicks, cartwheels)
2. Manna Progression (three rounds for time)
3. Deadlift (3x100, 3x120, 4/3+x130)

4. Wall Walk (3)
5. One Legged Backbridge (15s, 15s)

Shoulder Prehabilitation
6. External Shoulder Rotations (12)
7. Internal Shoulder Rotations (12)

8. 321 (8L, 8L, 8L)
I hit the reps and pushed on the DL.  An extra rep on the last set.  RM time next week.

The big news today was my attempt to jazz up the backbridge.  I attempted to do them one-legged.  This makes things amazingly more difficult and much more fun.  Something to work at!

A great session.

No comments: