Deadlift day! Will also be curious to see how the handstanding goes.
Warm Up (5 minutes)
Main (35 minutes)
1. Handstand (air squats + side lunges, front lunges + floor touches, front/side/turning kicks + low /reverse/spinning kicks)
2. Manna Progression (three rounds for time)
3. Deadlift (5x100, 5x110, 5+x130)
4. Wall Walk (3)
5. Backbridge (15s, 15s)
6. External Shoulder Rotations (12)
7. Internal Shoulder Rotations (12)
8. 321 (8L, 8L, 8L)
A great session. The handstands were 'alight-ish'; I am going through a bad phase with them and so was nicely surprised to hit 15s for the first one and 10s for the second one - this is in the 'static' phase of the handstand. I spent a good ten seconds fighting each one to get to the static hold times above.
The kicks also felt pretty good - including some back kick work which, along with jumping kicks (and jumping back-kicks in particular), are technically very hard.
Deadlifting was just a pleasure!