Wednesday, 7 November 2012

531 Wk1 W/O2

Damn work!  It is just eating in to my life.  I'm doing long hours and working in to the evenings - skipping lunch, going in early.  Bothered daily by email, Sametime and phone calls.  Everything is "urgent and needs doing now".  Take a number dude.  I also have a touch of Manflu.

Managed to escape for lunch today and put together the following:
Warm Up (5 minutes)
Main (35 minutes)
1. Handstand (air squats + side lunges, front lunges + floor touches, front/side/turning kicks + low /reverse/spinning kicks)
2. Pistols (5x60, 5x65, 5/6+x70)
3. OACs (5x45, 5x50, 5/6+x55)

Forearm and Wrist Prehabilitation
4. Golfers Elbow Drumstick Rotation (12)
5. Wrist Push Ups (12)
6. Reverse Wrist Curl (12)


I will be honest - the handstands sucked.  The first one was 10-15s but what followed was terrible.  Oh well.

The basic routine was taken from back in July and I have added to my numbers.  I will take that.

No comments: