Sunday, 15 January 2012

Volume Week 2 W/O1

Jeez - I've awoken to a very sharp frost.  Not looking forwards to barefooting...

Warm Up (5 minutes)
Main (30 minutes).
1. Stairgators (1)
2. Barefoot Sprinting (1x10s, 1x10s, 1x10s, 1x15s)
3ai. Rope Climb (2)
3aii. MU to Ring Routine (2, 2).
4a. Scissor Splits (3x '2L, 2R, 2C')
4b. Planche Variations (20s, 20s, 20s)
5. Barefoot Kill Carry (1)
6. 321 (All 4 down the rung sizes)

Not too bad on the old tootsies. The sprints were light and swift. I was actually ruminating on how I have totally overcome a 'tweak' in my right knee. I can't remember the last time it gave me any trouble despite phases of intense work over the past year.

Most other exercises above felt quite straightforwards.  It is nice mixing the rope climbing with the rings.  On the rope I can definitely detect a strength imbalance between left and right arms which I should address.

The stairgators felt tough as did the 321s.

Thoroughly enjoying my training.  :)

No comments: