Sunday, 8 March 2009

Sunday - The Return

Happy days are here again! I bloody love this workout! This afternoon huge broken clouds blew in occasional hail in between brilliant shafts of sunlight. I train in my garage with the door open head outside for the sprint and KC work. The thrill of being emerging outdoors to be greeted by the elements was a real high.

Warm Up (5 mins)
Main (25 mins)
1a) Sprint (4x10s)
1b) Ring Routine (Emphasis on fast MUs and holding an L-Sit position at the top before continuing)
1c) Ring Splits

I cycled four times through 1a-c above and interspersed randomly with a total of about 7 fingerboard sequences working with each of the three main grip types.

I finished with a shortened and unweighted kill carry (so only the punchbag, no weight-vest) and some deadhanging to end with.