Friday, 27 March 2009

Friday Bodyweight Workout

My fingers are still trashed from Wednesday night's impromptu bouldering session. There was heavy volume and a high intensity so I am laying off pull up work and finger strength training for several days.

The weather was cloudy today but I managed 10 minutes of my routine outside and the sun shone for that brief period!

Warm Up (5 mins)
Main (20 mins)
1a) Frog Planch (4x15s)
1b) Assisted HSPUs (4x8)
1c) Splits (3x60s)

2a) HeadStand Leg Raise to Handstand (3x6)
2b) Wall Walk (3x2)
2c) Row Stretch (2x60s)

3) Body Levers (4x15s)

I need to crank up the Planche work and get back to tucks. The Frogs are getting too easy! Wall Walks are still brutal and I am not sure my form is the best (toes are pointing out). The Assisted HSPU is getting better so I may opt for a harder version.

No comments: