Sunday, 13 December 2009

Hustle

I am a big fan of 'hustle' (NOT 'Hustler!') . Hustle is simply an expression of focus, application and drive. I have posted several times about Damien Walters. His showreels are awesome and his 2009 one can be found here.

This post is to highlight another phenomenal parkour athlete showing serious hustle. His name is Daniel Ilabaca. I watched these films with a smile on my face throughout and limited myself to about seven expletives. Seriously good viewing.



4 comments:

Chris said...

that is amazing

Natural Athlete said...

Daniel is widely considered the best traceur in the world, Damien has much better acrobatics but for pure fluid movement Daniel is in class by himself. If you like his movement you should also look into videos with phil doyle his 16 year old prodigy friend.

Asclepius said...

NA - cheers of the update. I will check out Phil Doyle.

As an aside, I found out this weekend that Damien is a member of a gym club just a few miles from where I live!

I was thinking of trying to contact him for a mini-interview....

Methuselah said...

Good idea - I always enjoy chris@cr's interviews - it;s a good format. I've have got one lined up with the farm where I get my offal.