The aim is to repeat last weeks routine (focus is on form).
Warm Up (5 minutes)
Alternate Side Cartwheels - air squats + side lunges
Skill Work (10 minutes)
Handstand - one legged floor touches + front/turning/side hanging kicks
Handwalk - tornado kick/(jumping) back kick/spinning hook kick to dragon sweep
Main (25 minutes)
1. Deadlift (4/7x130/120, 6/8x110/100, 8/11x100/90)
2. Manna Progression (three rounds for time)
3. Wall Walk (2)
4. Alternate One Legged Backbridge (5s, 5s)
5. Internal Shoulder Rotations (12)
6. External Shoulder Rotations (12)
7. 321 (8L, 8L 8L)
When push came to shove I added 10kg to each lift. It was an instinctive weight increase and so I cut right back on the reps. The workout felt good and I left the gym with gas in the tank.
I also sacked handstands and opted for handwalking instead.
A good session!