I am really going to push the levers. Not sure there is much progress being made on these so they need focus.
Warm Up (5 minutes)
Main (30 minutes).
1. Stairgators (1)
2. Planche Variations (25s, 25s, 25s)
3. Barefoot Sprinting (1x10s, 1x10s, 1x10s)
4i. Rope Climb (1)
4ii. MU to Ring Routine (1, 1).
5. Scissor Splits (3x '2L, 2R, 2C')
6. Weighted Barefoot Kill Carry (1)
7. Fingerboard Routine (10min)
The stairgator was solid and I was able to take my time pushing through the steps. I should have varied the type of planche but I just pushed the holds - really trying to raise my hind quarters.
Sprints felt quick and light and the ring work felt ok on the MUs, but damn those levers. They're hard.