Wednesday, 1 August 2012
Warm Up (5 minutes)
Main (35 minutes)
1. Handstands (20s, 20s, 20s)
2. Asynchronous Bar Muscle Ups (3, 3, 3, 3 - with 90s rest between sets)
3. 15s Sprints (5 reps with one min rest between sets)
4. Chins (12, 9, 6 with 60s between sets)
4. Planch Variations (25s, 25s, 25s - with one minute rest between sets)
So I headed to the park near my workplace to avail of the inclined monkey bars for some Bar MUs....sadly it is the summer recess for kids. Now when you are a 40-something and hanging around the park.....well let's just say the first comments were deeply offensive. Several rounds of MUs later the comments were of a kinder nature!
A short sharp workout leaving me gassed. Handstands were bloody solid throughout though! Must be Olympic fever.