Thursday, 15 September 2011

Volume Wk2 W/O2

Time to ramp it up a bit. Got to keep in mind my DL technique as I think I have lost the groove a wee bit:

Warm Up (5 minutes)
Main (40 minutes).
1a. Deadlift (4x137, 5x124)
1b. OACs (4x44kg, 5x40, 2-arm 10xBW)
2. HSPU (assisted 10, 10, 10, short rests)
3. Wall Walk (2, 2)
4. 5-Way DB Rotator Cuff (10)
5. Reverse DB Wrist Curls (15)



Had to go for cluster sets with the DLs so I don't think I'll push the weights, rather reduce the rests.  It is good to be doing these again.  Makes the body work.

I could have gone MUCH heavier with the chins.  I think my Golfer's Elbow rehab is paying dividends - either that or I just haven't pushed it yet.  Either way, next week I will go gorilla-power on the OACs.

Weight is 83kg.  Injury status low.  Motivation is high.

No comments: