Sunday, 18 September 2011

Volume Week 3 W/O1

I've managed to get an 'early doors' session together today. Captain Kid, Flash, Mrs A and I spent lunchtime at the park - the kids and I throwing berries at one another pretending they were poisonous (they might well be, I don't know what the hell they were). On completion of the game, Captain Kid said it had been the best day of her life! ;)

Warm Up (5 minutes)
Main (40 minutes).
1. Stairgators (1)
2. Barefoot Sprinting (1x10s, 1x10s, 1x10s, 1x10s)
3a. MU to Ring Routine (4, 4, 4)
3b. Pistols (assisted: 9, 9, 9)
4a. Scissor Splits (2L, 2R, 3C)
4b. Planche Variations (20s, 25s, 20s)
4c. Golfers Elbow Drumstick Rotation (10)
5. Barefoot Kill Carry (1)
6. 321 (All 4 down the rung sizes)


Unlike last week's impromptu wrestle with the bag on the Kill Carry, this week the planche hammered me! I have been GTG'ing with the planche and the lever so this is not an issue.

No comments: