Sunday, 30 January 2011

RTK Wk1 W/O1 (P1)

Rests are over a minute between each 'exertion'.  So between any two ring sets there are over two minutes rest (and a sprint in between as well):

Warm Up (5 mins)
Main (40 mins)
1. Stairgators
2a. Barefoot Sprinting (1x10, 1x10, 1x10, 1x10)
2b. 3xMU to L-Sits to Ring Routine (1, 1, 1)
3a. Scissor Splits/Cuts (3x1)
3b. 321 (7:3x8 A4, 7:3x8 B3, 7:3x8 F3)
4. Barefoot Kill Carry

Once again initial indifference/ambivalence and general lack of motivation was superseded by massive enthusiasm for this workout once I had completed the first of my sprints.

It was a cold night and as usual I was totally barefoot (rather than V-Foot).  This seems to trigger something inside of me.  It makes for incredible invigoration.

Scissor splits need some work.  I have lost both strength and flexibility.  The MUs were solid and I moved powerfully through the ring routine.  Still got to work on those backlevers!

I returned home to half a roast chicken and some steamed savoy cabbage.  Delicious.

No comments: