Sunday, 21 June 2009

Sunday Climbing

Father's Day was celebrated with a monster feast of chocolate......which I promptly scoffed! the day was punctuated with a visit to relatives and a picnic in open parkland. The parkland provided space for Captain Kid and I to play various games in and around the trees and clearings.

These games involved various sprints and chasing. Flash was keen to participate but was sidetracked with gymnastic endeavours....namely the handstand.

This evening I managed to sneak off to the garage for a quick workout. Four cycles through the following, with a set of deadhangs to finish.

Warm Up (5 mins)
Main (15 mins)
1a) Laddering
1b) Ring Splits (6, 6, 6, 6)
1c) L-Sit Rope Climb to Lock-Off and Lower

2a) Deadhang Repeaters (7s:3s:140)

6 comments:

Methuselah said...

mmmm, chocolate.

Asclepius said...

You know I have had to avoid your blog for a few days because each time I see your Paleo/Primal chocolates post, my eyes roll back and I foam at the mouth!

;)

Methuselah said...

make some, you know you want to ;-)

Asclepius said...

The bloody thing is, I DO want to make some! Must resist!!!!

Hey, U checked in on the Butler fella recently. He gone paleo yet or does he still resemble Mr Stay Puft from Ghostbusters?

Methuselah said...

The latter I'm afraid. But he seemed in good spirits.

Asclepius said...

Oh well. I hear a remake is in the offing - so he may yet get an Oscar.