Friday, 1 February 2013

RPT Phase 1 W/O B

I'm just about over Monday's workout.  Whilst my weight is pretty stable, that one workout seems to have improved aesthetics!

I'm not sure what to expect of today!  There needs to be some element of suck-it-and-see to get my loads right.  I don't want to push too hard to fast.

Warm Up (5 minutes)
Alternate-side Cartwheels - air squats + side lunges

Skill Work (10 minutes)
Handstand - one legged floor touches + front/turning/side hanging kicks
Handwalk - tornado kick/(jumping) back kick/spinning hook kick to dragon sweep

Main (25 minutes)
1. Pistols (6x70, 8x65, 10x60)
2. OACs (6x40, 8x35, 10x30)

Forearm and Wrist Prehabilitation (10 minutes)
3. Golfers Elbow Drumstick Rotation (10)
4. Wrist Push Ups (10)
5. Reverse Wrist Curl (10)

No comments: