Thursday, 17 June 2010

Bodyweight Quickie

Due to the intermittent training for the past three weeks or so, and in a bid to take opportunity of today's most excellent weather and top up my tan, I did a quick body weight workout today.

The (improvised) routine was a leisurely three rounds of the following (with PLENTY of sunbathing in between):

Warm Up (5 mins)
  1. Handstand walk for distance (to 'collapse')
  2. Pillar Jumps x 6
  3. Tucked Body Lever x 20s
  4. Chins x 8
  5. Planche x 20s
  6. Back Bridge x 20s
I felt a bit weaker, but wasn't really trying. My approach was one of play rather than 'grrrrr'!

My 'Regular Joe' weight is somewhere above 82kg. I weighed myself today (on the usual set of scales), and came in at 'just over 79kg'. I should have weighed myself before and after the Welsh 3Ks. I cannot be sure that I am not still in 'fat burning ramp up mode', dehydration or if this is a loss of muscle mass. I have been drinking a lot of water since the walk, my appetite seems to be increasing since the walk. Curious.

The final part of the Welsh 3Ks will be up tomorrow.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm about to delete your feed from my reader.

I want more Paleo information and a lot less about your work outs.

Reading someones training log is akin to watching paint dry.

Asclepius said...

Bye bye.