Rather than breaking these routines down by week, I have allowed them to drift over more than a week. This is part auto-regulation and part trying to fit working out in to my life at the moment.
Warm Up (5 minutes)
Main (40 minutes).
1. Barefoot Sprinting (1x10s, 1x10s, 1x10s, 1x10s)
2. DE Fast MU to Ring Routine (1x1, 1x1, 1x2)
3. Stairgators (1x1, 1x1, 1x2)
4. Scissor Splits (2, 2, 3)
5. Golfers Elbow Drumstick Rotation (10, 10)
6. Barefoot Kill Carry (1)
7. 321 (All 4 down the rung sizes)
UPDATE: Solid workout - aided and abetted by Captain Kid and Flash. They're getting faster at sprinting - I am having to cut down their head start!