Friday, 29 July 2011

Strength Phase1 W/O3

I have to suck and see the initial weights, particularly on the SGDLoaD. LGKB was VERY intense this week so might need to autoregulate a wee bit as well!

Warm Up (5 minutes)
Main (40 minutes).
1. DE Snatch-Grip Deadlift Off a Deficit (2x57kg, 6 sets)
2. ME HSPU (1, 6 sets)
3. Kneeling Wrist Push Ups (10)
4. Five-Way DB Rotator Cuff (10 reps each way)

UPDATE 1: Rock and fucking roll!  Welcome to HSPU-ville.  Managed to do all six sets of single HSPUs.  They were in uber-control, slowly up and slowly down.  I had the power of ten tigers today.  God knows here it came from?  Was it my extended rest, or is it down to my new (and less retarded), routine whereby I have tried to space out the muscles hit.  I have also cut back on planching although handstands are still regular.

The SGDLoaDs felt pretty solid as well.  But screw those.  Today was all about the HSPU.  Loving it.
Happy, happy, joy joy.

UPDATE2: Finished the day off with some easy laddering on my fingerboard, trying to work with a light burn for four minutes.  Then rest as long as needed to recover (around 10 minutes), then repeat for a total of four sets.

No comments: