Warm Up (5 minutes)
Main (35 minutes)
1. Handstand (air squats + side lunges, one legged floor touches + front/turning/side hanging kicks, tornado kick/jumping back kick /spinning hook kick to dragon sweep)
2. Manna Progression (three rounds for time)
3. Deadlift (5x100, 5x110, 6/5+x130)
4. Wall Walk (3, 3)
5. Alternatve One Legged Backbridge (15s)
6. External Shoulder Rotations (12)
7. Internal Shoulder Rotations (12)
8. 321 (8L, 8L, 8L) or 18/20 Pull Ups
Handstands were lame once again! I ended up pushing for a fourth attempt and redeemed myself with15s of solid! The first three I was inverted for 20s but never in the sweet spot.
Not much to report apart from an extra rep on the last set of DLs and a superb set of AOLBs.
It was icy and cold in the shade so I had to handstand on a patch of uneven ground (at least it was in the sun). Jumping kicks were ridiculously awkward in these conditions. Still cannot nail a jumping back-kick. Not even close.