Tuesday, 4 December 2012

531 Wk1 W/O2

Not feeling too enthused for the following:

Warm Up (5 minutes)
Main (35 minutes)
1. Handstand (air squats + side lunges, one legged floor touches +  front/turning/side hanging kicks, tornado kick/jumping back kick/spinning hook kick to dragon sweep)
2. Pistols (5x60, 5x65, 8/5+x70)
3. OACs (5x45, 5x50, 6/5+x55)

Forearm and Wrist Prehabilitation
4. Golfers Elbow Drumstick Rotation (12)
5. Wrist Push Ups (12)
6. Reverse Wrist Curl (12)

Weight: 82kg
This actually turned in to a really good session, despite my initial lack of enthusiasm!  first handstand sucked, but the follow up was very good.  20s solid!  The third was not so good, so I came down early, but the job was done with my previous attempt.

I pushed three extra reps on the last set of pistols and an extra rep on the last set of OACs.  With the OACs form was very pleasing throughout.  I felt much stronger on the last set than any time previously. 

My weight is up from about 80 to 82kg.  I have eaten a few more cookies in the last fortnight or so - but NOT 2kg worth!  I will just roll with it as I don't feel weaker, nor do I think I look any different.  I've still got abs!

No comments: